Google search engine
Inicio Etiquetas JAC

Etiqueta: JAC

BYD Dominates Brazilian EV Market with 71.4% Share in May - EV

BYD Dominates Brazilian EV Market with 71.4% Share in May –...

0
Chinese automaker BYD continued its dominance in the Brazilian electric vehicle (EV) market in May, securing an impressive 71.4 percent market share, according to data released by Fenabrave, the Brazilian vehicle distribution federation.

EV Roundup: NIO’s Deliveries Surge 234% in May, TSLA Issues Recall...

0
China-based electric vehicle (EV) players NIO Inc. NIO, XPeng Inc. XPEV and Li Auto LI recorded year-over-year growth in May 2024 deliveries, with NIO recording triple-digit percentage gains. Meanwhile, U.S. EV...

Longstanding auto show in south China drives latest carmaking trends

0
More than 1,000 vehicle models are on display at the 28th Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
JAC produces 300,000th pickup truck – exports to 132 countries

JAC produces 300,000th pickup truck – exports to 132 countries

0

JAC produces 300,000th pickup truck and currently sells to 132 countries. 2023 saw strong increase in sales.

The post JAC produces 300,000th pickup truck – exports to 132 countries appeared first on CarNewsChina.com.

BYD’s New Shark PHEV Pickup Could Be A Good Option For Some African Markets - CleanTechnica

BYD’s New Shark PHEV Pickup Could Be A Good Option For...

0
An interesting addition to the plug-in hybrid pickup segment is the new BYD Shark that has just been launched in Mexico.
BYD Unveils the “Shark” a Plug-in Hybrid Pickup Truck Built in Mexico

BYD Unveils the “Shark” a Plug-in Hybrid Pickup Truck Built in...

0
The Chinese automaker BYD (Build Your Dreams) announces a 700-mile range PHEV that will be built in Mexico, this year. CarBuzz on the Shark Please consider BYD Provides First Look At Shark Pickup T…

Electric utes and swimming SUVs: our favourites from the 2024 Beijing...

0
We pick our favourite cars from the recent Beijing Auto Show
BYD's sodium battery joint venture formed

BYD’s sodium battery joint venture formed

0
The joint venture is 51 percent owned by BYD's battery unit FinDreams, with local conglomerate Huaihai holding the remaining 49 percent.

Volkswagen rethinks EVs in China with bold ID Code concept |...

0
Electric SUV previews new range of China-focused electric cars, with window animations and blinking headlights